Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Looks for Less part 2


In my next look for less from Big W I am featuring a snuggly cropped jumper (super warm and not itchy), skinny white wash jeans and the same gorgeous brown mid heels from the previous post which will be featured in all of my Looks for Less from Big W. You can also shop online at Big W for those that don't have a store in their city or is too far away!

Emerald green cropped jumper is $29
Skinny white wash jeans $25
Shoes were $29 down to $17.40 with the current %30 off Big W SALE!

So total price from head to toe is $71.40 = such a great price for a complete outfit. I paired mine with red lips, nails and toes for some extra Va Va Voom! Whoever said red and green should not be seen is SOOOO wrong!!


















Keep a watch out on my Instagram for the next Look for Less! @kendalllelyse

KK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment