Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Looks for less - Part 1


So I was wandering around Westfield the other day and wandered into BigW for a little looksey. I actually realised after looking at the women's clothing section that they have some really affordable but fashionable clothing items.
SO I decided to put together several looks from a casual look to a more dressy look. The first look for less is a casual look but this could be worn to dinner, the movies or out grocery shopping. If you wanted something even more casual I would swap the heels for some cute ballet flats.

The heels are an awesome little find and they are really comfy with a mid heel so makes them great for everyday wear, I wore them out today and my feet didn't hurt at all. They have a buckle which you can tighten or loosen but the best part which I love is the zip at the back so you can slip them on and off in a hurry and don't have to worry about fiddling around with the buckles!!

The jumper is comfy and relaxed and quite warm surprisingly and the jeans are very on trend at the moment. The total price of this outfit is $61.40!!!!!

Shoes - were $29 down to $17.40 which BigW's current %30 off selected items sale
Jeans - $25
Jumper - $19










Stay tuned for the next look for less!

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to follow me on instagram @kendalllelyse

KK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment