Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Look for Less part 3


This is my third Look for Less from Big W with head to toe coming in UNDER $98. This is a realllyyyy versatile outfit look that can be worn casual or ditch the scarf and make it more dressy. If your in a cooler climate you could swap out the printed crop top for something a little warmer.

Shoes $17.40
Cardi $29
Biker Jeans $29
Crop $15
Scarf $7

Total for outfit 3 is = $97.40 How amazing is that?? The jeans are all so affordable at Big W and come in so many colours, styles and fits!

Isn't this location to awesome!? Its a legal graffiti site and the work that has been done is super cool! As you can see I wasn't too impressed about getting in the drain but photos turned out great so was well worth it. Look 4 is coming soon so don't forget to keep an eye out!!

If you like these kind of posts let me know and ill be sure to do some more! :)

















Ill post the next Look for Less up on my Instagram too so don't forget to follow me there for my latest updates - @ kendalllelyse

Thanks for visiting

KK xx

No comments:

Post a Comment