Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

My new YSL bag!

Just thought I'd put up a few quick photos of my new YSL bag I received from Reebonz!

Absolutely love everything about it.. The size is perfect and I can use it as a shoulder bag with chain out or a clutch with the chain tucked in!! 

Definitely my new go to bag! 

Check out Reebonz as they always have great designer sales that are certified authentic! 





Shoes are from Big W believe it or not!! Super sexy heel and very comfy (surprisingly!!) 

Brand is Peter Morissey and I have put a few picks below of different colours.. For $11 you can't go wrong!! 
Designer style without the price tag!!! 







My fave wet look jeans from Sportsgirl (above in first picture)... I could live in these!! 
Have you ever loved an item of clothing and wished you brought two? Well that's these jeans!!!!!

Don't forget to follow me on instagram @kendalllelyse

KK xxx

1 comment: